If rejuvenation is on your minds, consider your boon granted when you head straight to Sanawar near Kasauli. Sanawar is so charming and energetic you will forget all of your worries and city blues. You can even say Sanawar is Kasauli’s mini version which you can enjoy immensely.
Surrounded by tall pine trees and with snow clad mountains at the backdrop completing the picture you are transported to an altogether different world. The atmosphere is so peaceful the only voices your hear are bird’s chirps and wind caressing the tree leaves.
Unique Raised Camps & Cottages
Each tent & cottage is raised by 3-4 feet above ground and constructed entirely on bamboos. This is a unique experience for all who have visited here as we can see from their testimonials. These tents come with a small verandah/balcony which most tourists use to have their morning cuppa.
1. Rock Rappelling
2. Valley Crossing
3. Burma Bridge
4. Commando Net
5. Cat Walk
6. Spider Net
7. Target Shooting
8. Tarzan Swing
Two types of Packages are available:
2 days 1 night package costs 3,000 – 5,500
3 days 2 nights package costs 4,000 – 8,500
Extra person can be included for 800 – 1,250
1. All Luxury Swiss Camps, Wooden Cottages and Deluxe Camps have attached toilets with running water facility.
2. 24 Hour Electricity with an adequate back up facility.
1. Adventure activities are available for those who opt for the complete package.
2. Tourists can also opt either for only room and room plus meals. However, as said above, they cannot participate in adventure activities.
3. Taxes extra as applicable will be charged.
How to Reach
Sanawar which is just 6 km away from Kasauli, drops around 250 meters compared to the latter which stands tall at 1,920 meters. The altitude makes it a bit more hospitable for city dwellers who sometimes find Kasauli a bit chilly.
Notes for Tourists
1. Spend some time in darkness and watch the stars laden sky. One glance and you know what you missed in your city back home. You know the vastness and idea of your entity.
2. Before sleeping at night, keep quiet inside your tent and try listening to the night world. Hills have a different world of their own which comes alive only at night.
3. Hills are the best place to try low light photography. Dusk & dawns present ample opportunities no one should miss out.
4. Try staying at least 2-3 days if possible. For full enjoyment and total relaxation and rejuvenation this is the apt period. Else all your energy will be wasted in arriving & departing only.
5. Plastic bags are not allowed inside the campus. Please do not litter them outside and try to keep the mountains clean.
6. There are no vendors selling anything around so please make sure you bring your own drinks, smoking materials and medicines.
7. Our staff is attentive at all adventure spots and is available for immediate help. You can call if and when necessary.
8. In case of any serious injury, we can transport you to the nearest hospital.
You got the Honey, Let's catch up with the Moon at the best hill stations reaching the Sky and get closeness like never befor...